Saturday, January 19, 2013

First.

Yea welcome to me on blogger. I really really wanna start blogging again but it seems that my tumblr is outdated so to start a new, i made this blogger account (about months ago i think) but Im too busy or should i say im just so lazy to start posting here. Well here I go now will blog as often as I could.

I have read a lot of blogs whenever I wanna try something, I find a lot of reviews from them very helpful. So I wanna help other readers too. Will try to post reviews about everything under the sun :)

Stuffs Ive got from mama :)
pink slippers from bubble gummers
lush skirt
and stila lipgloss/lipglaze :)

I'll post a review soon on stila lipgloss/lipglaze :)

happy blogging everyone! have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...