Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Royal Touch Cupcakes


The Royal Touch Gourmet Cupcakes is my first cupcake store I have visited. Well, as I am not fond of eating cupcakes but rather more on doughnuts. I was always captured by those cutesy colorful cupcakes that are widely spread in the metro, so this time I gave it a try.

The Royal Touch Gourmet Cupcakes is located at SM Aura Premier, Taguig City. The time I visited here was last October or November of last year which SM Aura was just newly opened near that time I guess, cause there aren't so much stores that are opened last time. So pardon me for being a lazy ass, just blogging my elegant experience by this time.

One of the brains of this elegant store was Chef Carolyn Rob which was a personal chef of The Royal Highnesses in England: Prince Charles, Princess Diana, Prince William and Prince Harry. So I am not surprised when looking at those colorful cupcakes and noticed their names that has a royal twist, which was a great idea.

Cappuccino - P135

Their Cappuccino, is like a regular Cappucino. Nothing tastes remarkable. I can even compare it with my Kopiko's Kopiccino. For the price of P135? Too much! Me thinks, I'd rather get one Kopiccino from the grocery and have a cup of it at home hehe.

Caramel and Date Squire Cupcake - P90
Classic vanilla cupcake filled with sweet dates and topped with vanilla buttercream and gooey caramel

Their Caramel and Dare Squire Cupcake is shines out the brightest among everything in the table. Its classic vanilla cupcake is dense and moist and the Caramel with dates is perfect to sum it up. The caramel is not too sweet so I like it like itttt!

Red Velvet Empress Cupcake - P80
Classic red velvet chocolate with cream cheese frosting and garnished with chocolate coated strawberry

This one, Red Velvet Empress Cupcake was also yummy, I like the cream cheese frosting that fights with the taste of the coated strawberry. The cupcake itself was not too dry and not too moist. Just about right for my liking.



I feel like I'm having an English Tea Party!




THE AMBIANCE
While other cupcake stores I have seen from malls has those cutie floral settings, well, this Royal Touch Gourmet Cupcakes restaurant truly relates to its name. The elegant feel, with the chandeliers, comfortable seats, from plates to tea cups and some details to a royal settings.





There are so many cupcakes to choose from.They really have a wide wariety of cupcakes from cheesecakes to muffin and etc. Regarding with the price, the time I went there(Oct-November 2013) it was currently priced at P75 each in any flavor. Maybe it was their soft opening? Cause currently, they are priced from P75 up to P95 plus for a cupcake. Not yet sure with the pricing, but it was munchpunch who have the list of menu and price that I have searched in google.I guess I should visit again to find out.


The Royal Touch Gourmet Cupcakes
SM Aura PremierMcKinley ParkwayMcKinley Hill, Taguig(02) 556-0756






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...