Thursday, September 26, 2013

Green Green Greens


                        

While shopping at SM North department store, this saleslady approached me after I tried to fit several clothes from their brand. She insisted that if I had 699.75 pesos worth of clothes, I can send an entry to this SM-GTW thingy. This was SM-GTW Teen's Wear Stylebook entry contest where 3 can be weekly winners of one thousand worth of GC and for overall top 12 can also win two thousand worth of GC and the top 2 can win worth of twenty thousand worth of GC plus will be the next breakthrough fashionista and be seen on the pages of candy magazine. I don't know if that's what exactly the things you'll get from the contest.


 No harm in trying right? I tried to mixed things up with the limited clothes I bought that time. I'm not aiming to win this thing, just wanna enjoy and try something new :)



Having a good morning to early afternoon weather, I pushed through with some snapshot at UP :)




Its kinda lil bit awkward because I dont really know what I supposed to look like for my entry hehe..








cover up - thrifted
black sleeveless top - redhead
floral high waist shorts - redhead
bag - asos
heels - noda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...