Monday, September 15, 2014

Foodtrip Part 2: Quick Chill At Baskin Robbins


Baskin Robbins was around in the Philippines decades ago, and they had a comeback here in Manila just recently. It was this July 2014 when Baskin Robbins had open their first branch in Bonifacio Global City Taguig. It is located at the Upper Ground Floor Central Square, BGC Taguig.



I never tried Baskin Robbins ever, so this is my first time and at first I really don't know why people lovin this Baskin Robbins. So here's my friend Rose, she is also having a hard time to decide which flavor should she get! Because, they have 31 flavors to choose from.


You can choose what size will best fit for your ice cream craving! And definitely you'll be satistied with each scoop! :D


So basically if you don't want the per scoop serving, you can have a Pint, Quart or even a Half Gallon size! But I guess it's so expensive for 1,150 pesos for a half gallon size. :( Nevertheless, I guess it's worth trying. I'm not always like, I WANT BASKIN ROBBINS ICE CREAM like everyday so its okay for me to try it few times. Of course I do want to try all the 31 flavors they offer.


We ended up having two junior scoops with waffle cone for just P165. I think it's cheaper than Cold Stone Creamery? I remember having the same size with waffle cone eh but I can't remember exactly how much. (Will try to post a seperate for Cold Stone as soon as I come back again there).



Good thing here in Baskin Robbins was that they will allow you to try or sample the flavors so that you can choose what combination would you like to have. They will give you mini spoons with the flavors you wanna try.



Claudette was talking all the time about this Cotton Candy Flavor(the one with the pink and purple one) so she tried it and we were all felt the same feeling tasting it! :) I loved that Cotton Candyyyyy! <3 And the other flavor was the Gold Medal. I don't have much to say about that :) It's good. 


Since I cannot chose between those 31 flavors, I asked the staff which of those are the best ones. She told me 3-4 flavors and I wast just torned, so I chose Macadamia Nuts and Jamoca Almond Fudge. They are both great and I liked that they have both nuts! The nuts were crazily much than what I'm expecting it to have. It felt like every scoop I had has nuts!


Rose had my first choice which is the Blackberry Yogurt(the violet one) so I tried to shift my flavor. I'm really inlove with yogurts than chocolate selections, but I had no choice so I gave it up for Rose. :p Anyway I had a chance to try it and definitely will order it the next time. The other one she had was the same as my Macadamia Nuts.





BASKIN ROBBINS
Upper Ground Floor Central Square, BGC Taguig
opens from Monday to Thursday 11am to 10pm
and Friday to Sunday 11am to 11pm
www.baskinrobbins.ph
www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbinsPh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...