Sunday, July 7, 2013

Serendipitea: A taste of goodness


I frequently browse voucher deals from Ensogo, Metrodeal, CashCashPinoy etc. and for me any milk tea voucher deal is a must buy. So when I saw a deal that gives a 50% off on a P100 gift certificate for My SerendipiTea, I didn't hesitate to haul 8 vouchers in total :)




The branch I chose to claim the vouchers is the one around Scout area in Quezon City, and my first time visit there was after a relaxing dip at Ace Water Spa in Banaue to complete my weekend self-pampering. Me and my friend arrived there at around 7:30 in the evening and the place is completely devoid of people, maybe because it was an Easter Sunday and everyone is out of the Metro for their long weekend trips. Anyway, when we got there, the friendly staff quickly assisted us and after they verified our vouchers, our orders were on the way.


There is a huge selection of flavors to chose from and I'm lost so we just opted to pick from their Top 10 best sellers and what we got is a Dark Chocolate Milk Tea with Cream Puffs and SerendipiTea Milk Tea with Pudding and Pearls.




The place is a bit cramped but it's still nice and colorful. The seats are comfortable and the overall ambiance of the place has a nice warm and cozy feel in it. But the one thing I liked the most is of course, free WiFi! haha :p




We didn't wait to long before our orders arrived and now, here comes the taste testing!



For the Dark Chocolate Milk Tea, the taste of dark chocolate is a bit overpowering, drowning the taste of the milk tea and the cream puffs. It still tasted great though and has just the right dark chocolate taste, not to sweet and not to bitter plus the cream puffs made the drink more creamier.



For the SerendipiTea Milk Tea, It had the right sweetness and the taste of milk tea is really nice, quite different from the plain milk tea flavors of other milk tea shops. Bonus points for it's chewy pearls and soft pudding texture.

And that's it for my first try at My SerendipiTea, I still have vouchers left and more flavors to try! ;)


My SerendipiTea
Scout Tobias cor. Scout Rallos, 1110 Quezon City, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...