Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lunch Out: North Park

On a wednesday lunch out, We planned to eat at North Park. Since this is my first time, I thought this will be just the same as every experience I had. I'm quite used to just eat everywhere and anywhere accessible, near, hassle free, and of course, budget wise.




The menu.

Prices is okay, considering that those are for sharing.

Had our tea while waiting.

and..

for the waiting moment, picture-picture. :)


The wait is over, fooddddd is readyyy okay im hungry! :)


Yang Chow Fried Rice, from the menu, it looks like a one serving rice, but noooo! Its big, and its quite just compressed, in which can be shared by 3 to 4 people. We even have some leftovers of it.


Our hotpot dish: Lapu Lapu Fillet with soft Tofu. Its heaven.. :)


Salted Garlic Squid is my favorite, It has been cooked nicely, its tender and soft and easy to chew.


Wanton dimsum. It looks dry, bland and not fresh? Haha but it tastes good. for real. :p


Beef broccoli, is great :) as expected.

Will I come back here at North Park considering the price and taste? OF COURSE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...