Saturday, January 4, 2014

Daranak Falls, Tanay Rizal


Daranak Falls is situated in Barangay Tandang Kudyo, Tanay Rizal. It is one of the most popular go to place of travelers coming from Manila, because Tanay Rizal is just 3hrs away. I wanted to travel a day after my birthday so I carefully planned and search where to go on a weekend daytrip tour. I personally picked Daranak falls having the place near the metro, plus the budget? It is budget friendly I'm telling you.


We were four traveling together, and we travelled going to Tanay Rizal 3 hours or more. At past lunch time, we safely arrived at Daranak Falls. We immediately parked the car and prepared things to bring inside the premises.

Signage at the entrance

Daranak Falls rates

Upon arriving we paid the entrance fee of P20 per head, parking fee of also P20 per car(as I remember?) and the rent for our picnic table costs P200. Daranak Falls is open from 8:00 AM til 5:00 PM.


Entering the premises looks a resort-like, having this bridge to get inside gives me a good vibes. At the sides of the bridge, You can see the water downside which comes from the falls.



On this side you can see their famous Rock Balancing art.




Upstairs to the picnic table areas.


Upon arriving at the picnic table areas, I immediately prepared the foods I brought for them, we were really hungry due to the late departure from Manila which results to late arrival at Daranak Falls.



Nothing crossed to my mind that they have a surprise for me! That's why one of our friends went down back to the car just to get those presents. Happy me with the super huge Mango Bravo of Conti's, my favorite! Plus their Hello Kitty gift stuff. :) A very memorable trip to cherish with you guys!


Lets eat hungry people!!! :)


Exploring the beautiful Daranak Falls. I'm inlove with it's beauty, feel, and ambiance. The relaxing feel on a weekend is superb!


Daranak Falls, its 14 meter high waterfalls that cascades into a deep catch basin where everyone here enjoys swimming. The cold waters of this falls will truly relax you.


Left side of the falls

On the right side of the main falls, is where the mini falls.

The mini falls on this side is where people enjoys the cold waters without dipping into the deep catch basin. Best for non swimmers. I've heard that the main falls, has an 18 meter deep catch basin on the center.





As for exploring Daranak Falls' premises, there are tarps that features other beautiful places to explore around Tanay Rizal.



Tarps scattered around, will visit this one soon =)




On a later time, we planned to explore Batlag Falls and Calinawan Cave, but due to some tight time management, we just decided to pick one, and we chose Calinawan Cave(A seperate blog post for this).


At exactly 5:00 PM, everyone is now forbidden for swimming. We then took a bath and prepared to go home. :)



I regret not trying to do this rock balancing! >.< When I visit Daranak Falls again, will surely put this on my list of things to do :)



Bidding goodbye to Daranak Falls, Thank You / SALAMAT DIN PO! :) Hehe, also thanks for Daranak Falls birthday present to me, the wounds and bruises that I got haha truly an unforgettable experience! :)



Related posts
Daranak Falls and Calinawan Cave Itinerary
Calinawan Cave - Tanay, Rizal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...