Sunday, August 10, 2014

Brazilian Blow-Out Experience At Queen's Lair Salon


My hair now is too long, and the roots are being shown so ugly. My hair is dry and frizzy, I don't wanna get it rebonded again because it might not be a good idea since my hair was totally damaged due to frequent use of hair colorants. I just wanted a treatment to tamed the frizzes and that's it. Good thing I always browse some deal sites which led me to Queen's Lair Salon.


Brazilian Blow-dry at Queen's Lair Salon with mani and pedi plus foot wax treatment just for P999 was a jackpot! After seeing the deal, I immediately bought it. This Brazilian treatment said to be tames the frizzes of hair and still maintains the volume or waves of the hair. It's not like rebonding where you can have a pin straight hair. You know I am not really a beauty junkee who knows everything about hair and skin care. I am always lazy on weekends whenever I don't travel I just stayed at home and watched movies and sleep. That's pretty much it. So this time I needed to book and visit the salon for a good hair fix.


The branch that I choose was the Ortigas Branch that is near Metrowalk. They have signages outside so you cannot be lost. The salon itself is not so spacious enough. The washing area was just behind the seats of where they do your hair and nails. But the place is clean and good enough.



They have an ongoing promo that time I went (May 2014) and I saw the same as mine the Brazilian Blow-Out for P999 but without the manicure and pedicure.


First thing they did was to prep my hair for the treatment, Max did shampooed my hair washed my hair several times to ensure that there is no residue, my hair is thick and longgg.

After shampoo-ing, the combed my hair and put on the treatment for Brazilian Blow-Out. I swear the cream thing they put on my hair does sting! My eyes cried a little bit and I keep on asking for tissue haha.


While they put on the cream, they also started to do my toenails first. I wonder why they did not put on the foot wax before doing the pedicure? I think that if the pedicure will be the first thing, then later on it ill be ruined by the wax. Right? I don't get the point. Then this staff (sorry I forgot his name) was kind enough to entertain me and asks a few questions. When he was done doing my pedicure, he immediately started my manicure. I was slowly feeling something painful on the smallest finger on the right hand. I did not mind because I guess it was just me. Then, later on whenever he puts some liquid on to my fingernails, It is really ouching na tlaga! Then I looked, it was bleeding and he was trying to wipe it out with the towel. I didn't reacted violently, I just said instead that it was a bit painful. So beware of him ha.


Then he started doing my nails on my left hand. I know he's being careful this time, BUT WHAT THE HECK! He's murdering my nails, the ring finger on my left hand was also bleeding! He apologized, and I 's couldn't say anything. He's been kind, I dont wanna raise my voice on him. I just wanna let things be done. After a few moments, the one who put on the cream in my hair did ask me how was my nails and mani-pedi. I said it was nice but my ingrown was bleeding. He immediately scolded the one who did murdered my nails, and he asks another staff to replace him and finish my nails. The next staff who did finish my nails was so careful not to put any liquids on the affected part. After my nails, another staff was gonna do some foot wax treatment, and she did noticed that its ruining the pedicure, so she asks me if I wanna do my mani and pedi all over again. And I said, Okay. She is very much kind enough and asks again what color would I wanna put on my nails.


 After an hour of waiting time, they blow-dried my hair, yes they did not washed it. And then ironed my hair. The whole process was more or lest 3hours. Unlike the more butt numbing rebonding treatment which can took up to 8 hrs.



This was my hair before I stepped inside the salon.


My hair after the treatment! <3


For my mani and pedi, they did just use some local polishes. On their selections I've seen Caronia, Chic, Bobbie Polishes.


On the photo from left to right: Max - who did washed my hair and blow-dried, the next one who put the treatment and ironed my hair, and the last one who did my foot wax treatment and re-do my toenails.


Overall I was so happy with the results and the staff were all so kind. If ever you will visit Queen's Lair Salon just look for the people in the photo with me above. Just beware of the one who murdered my nails :(


This is my hair after 3-4 weeks, the waves of my hair is still there, but the frizzes from roots downwards were lessen. :) PS. nevermind the ends of my hair, as I dont have any plans of cutting them yet even though they're very dry :p

QUEEN'S LAIR SALON
Ortigas Branch: 
88 Gold Park Center, Meralco Avenue, corner Julia Vargas, Ortigas, Pasig City
Tel. No: 703-3800 / 7821107

Makati Branch:
G4 Cityland Makati Executive Tower 4, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, (Buendia), Makati City

Visit their website:
www.queensbeautysalon.net

Like their Facebook Page:
https://facebook.com/QueensLairBeautySalon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...