Saturday, February 1, 2014

Patar Beach, Bolinao


Abrac Beach also known as "Patar Beach" is located at Brgy. Patar, Bolinao. It is one of the top beaches in Pangasinan. It has a strong waves coming from West Philippine Sea and a lovely sunset to watched for.



It has an almost fine white sand and blue green waters. With its strong waves, somehow it can be good for surfing.


We visited first Enchanted Cave, Cindy's Cave, Wonderful Cave and Cape Bolinao Lighthouse before heading to this pristine beach, so later we arrived at 4pm. Even if we were a bit late, Mr. Sun is striking its rays to us making me feel toasted, so we then looked for a spot to pitch our tent. Walking towards from the cottages, we tried to pitch tent but then the owner of the cottages from where we pitch our tent, confront us that there were a fee like P150. I explained to him that we just arrived and we didnt planned to stay longer, we just need to wait for the sunset and off we go, so it was just 4pm to 6pm or so. But he really insisted that we should pay for the pitching fee. 



As far as I know, this Patar Beach is a public beach. There is no entrance fee. And also, I've read from many bloggers who has been to this beach that CAMPING IS FREE even when you are camping for overnight, IT IS FREE. I'm a bit surprised to know that there are no signages or whatever signs to inform people that there is a new regulation that there is now PITCHING FEE OR ENTRANCE FEE or what the F fee. So we then moved somewhere else, another man approached us and told us the same thing. Maybe the man who first approached us was his friend and tries to warn him that maybe we will be pitching tent also in front of the 2nd man's cottage. I was a bit saddened by this, I can't imagine they don't have any considerations, like we will be just staying for 2hours?! I was like 'FVCK'. So I decided and tell my friends to unpitched the tent and just leave the things in the sand and I will be the one who will take care of our belongings so they can enjoy the beach, anyway I opened up our big umbrella to cover me from Mr. Sunlight. The 2nd man was not even contented, he approached us again and telling me from P150 he can lower it down to P100! The F is wrong with him? He is not even contented?! Tsk.. Don't tell me there is also a pitching fee for our UMBRELLA?! Money, Money, Money.. I don't know what to react.. I just refused to him and told him we're not interested anymore to pitch our tent and we would just lie down in the sand.


Then its my turn to explore the beach, I saw these people who are enjoying the big waves and letting them being carried out.


Then the sunset came. Oh my G.. It was so lovely.. Sunset at Patar Beach should not be missed.


At the left side of Patar Beach.. Near the famous Kuya Benjie's Cottages.


See the big waves?


Right end of Patar Beach


So this where we tried to pitched our tent, in front of these cottages..



Who would not love the Sunset? :)

Patar Beach should be on your list when you visit Bolinao! And just be sure to catch the sunset :) Happy Travels Everyone! :D



Hundred Islands National Park adventure links:

Bolinao and Alaminos Pangasinan Trip Itinerary


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...