Saturday, March 30, 2013

Banapple a day, Everyday Okay. :)


Went to market market with officemates Keigh, Rose and Daryl to get their cedula..
We haven't taken our lunch yet, and this is what I crave for. My first time to eat at Banapple  :)


Attractive decorations..

Theyve got friendly staffs :)

Pies, cheesecakes, cookies etc. menu.


The shirt is cute, but the price isnt. :))

Garlic Beef Tapa with Creamed Parsley Eggs.


My order was this Chicken Breast Parmigiana. After serving this on our table,Ii was like "WHOAAAAAAAA serving is this as big?????????????? wtfff" hahaha. the whole plate was filled with. My gosh Ive never eaten a meal like this bigggg.


The rice is perfectly matched with this chicken!
that carrot is soft and sweet, I like.
When you taste the chicken, all the spices and herbs out in there was the first thing to fill in my tongue and it was deliciously heaven!
And ohhh that chicken has cheese on top like the ones you can taste at a typical lasagna. :)



Im not used to eat scrambled eggs, but this one is exceptional!! I tried to taste it and its normally been accepted by my taste buds, I can taste some yummy mayo on it. :)


The beef tapa is just so tender, sweet and flavorful! Its like I wanna exchange my food with my friend for this. haha!
(I always crave for tapsilog, beeftapa! its my all-time fave.)

Say hello to my..
Maple Pecan and Candied Bacon Holiday Cheesecake!
What a long name haaaaah!

Its heavennnnnn! I cant explainnnn!!! I will always order this anytime I come back!

And as an all time banapple's best of the best.
Banoffee Pie.

I like it for the cream on top is not overwhelming to overpower the banana..


Okay, now im craving again!!! haha :)
Im forever inlove with banapple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...