Monday, March 11, 2013

Tea 101, Banawe.


Tea 101 has 3 branches, Mindanao Ave, Banawe and Timog.
We got the Banawe branch accidentally through a deal. Not so much far from my place, but its not as accessible as you may think. (That is if you're not familiar with the place). 
Arrived there with the warmest feel of the store. Greens.



Their menu.
Milkteas Large is 85 i think and the premium ones are 95 for the Large.




Comfy that we are sitted at a sofa type. cool enough.


Cutie big milktea!



I ordered Wintermelon Milk Tea with QQ Jelly for him! It tastes great! I love it.


And mine was Strawberry Milk Tea with Pudding. I like their Strawberry milk tea with a hint of taste of something i cant describe. :)) But I like Wintermelon more.


Pork Pepper Chops with Minced Rice priced at P129. Taste okay, the pork was a bit soft, but looks not :D


Pepper Squid/Calamari P99. I like the taiwanese taste. Flavouring is great.
booyah for little amount of serving. was a bit pricey at P99 huh.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...