Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Tea, Bonifacio Global City Taguig.

 

After having our lunch at the office, my officemate buddy and I decided to try the newly opened milk tea shop near our building. Every morning we passed by here riding from our office shuttle. I have been intrigued of this shop, I have never seen MY TEA in any malls, so I guess this is one of the newly established brand. And we decided to pay a visit :)




Lucky me! they're having free upsize, for their grand opening promo :)


Greeeeens! the store has its 2nd floor, but I didnt mind myself going there to see it (lazy ass wahaha).

For their menu, the price range of milktea selection is average :) Like Chatime and Serenitea.

They also have snacks! not just milktea.. :) Not pricey much.. I didnt order for any snacks cause my tummy's just had lunch beforehand.


What I like in my cup of milktea, is having my color choice of my straw depending on my mood. :) I love colorful things. gladly they have pinkssss :))



Wintermelon milktea with pudding and creampuff milktea with pearls.


Wintermelon is one of their suggested milktea. It was really great, I dont know how to compare it with the other established brands, but I really enjoyed this one. As for the pudding, it was a lil bit bland.. Im expecting it to be more of a sweet-y side.


Cream puff milktea with pearls. after sipping in, we couldnt determine its exact taste like(what the hell is that combination?!) You dont know if it tastes like milk or whatever, We cant seem to find the traces of milktea. Creampuff is good itself just a lil bit confused with the taste when mixed with Milktea. The pearls are also chewy.  I like it!


My officemate buddy! He loves milktea too! :)




I think I'm going to come back to try other suggested drinks. As for the creampuff milktea, I dont think I'm getting it again on my next visit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...