Sunday, March 10, 2013

Botanical Garden


After so long im back to Baguio again, of course the main reason was the what they called 'Panagbenga Festival' it is a wonderful flower festival that has been a mainstream every year. We had a lot of pictures of those who perform. Its colorful indeed! I love colorful things. :) I cant spam those hundreds of photos here, but let me see if I have enough time choosing few ones to post next time.



Botanical garden is a good place to go if you wanna relax. I love the views, trees, flowers, and oh-so cool weather.. Everything. Will surely miss this.





















Sweater top - thrifted, Leggings - Warehouse, Red flats - Parisian, Bag - SM Department Store, Red spikes bracelet - bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...