Friday, March 1, 2013

February haul.



Okay so i have always awesome late post as ever. haha :)

this was my February haul.
some are for my refills. and some are new for me to try :)




1. Garnier BB Eye Roll-On - P229.00
just read so many blogs about this, so im wanting to try.


2. Garnier Light Gentle Clarifying Foam - P140.00
My stock at home was running out of this so i bought new.
This is average so far. no breakouts for me.


3. Garnier Light Visible whitening face powder, SPF18 - P199.00
Ive tried this last month, it was good but not for controlling oil,
nevertheless, i still wanted to give it another try for the 02 Natural shade,
cause what i had last month was 04 Beige / Nude Beige(i forgot), the darkest shade of all, though i have
a fair complexion, it blends good as well.


4. Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel and Ginver Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream
I bought this pair on a deal. for P500.00 pesos.
I think the original price for the two was almost P1,900.
I saved a lot hurray! let see if this product is really awsm!


5. The Face Shop Lovely me:ex Style My Eyebrow - P150.00
and
6. The Face Shop Lovely me:ex My Lips Eat Cherry P295.00
Cause im a fan of lip tints. :) <3


I'll try to make a review on how each product works for me.
Xiao!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...