Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bicol Trip Day 3: Majestic Mayon and Foodtrips


I was so desperate to see the beauty of this majestic Mt. Mayon without the clouds covering it. So even though we went home late on the 2nd day of our beach hopping (whut? lol), I still pushed  through to wake up early the next day to catch the captivating view of Mt. Mayon in Cagsawa Ruins.


Good thing we pushed through this plan, read HERE for more info on this Cagsawa Ruins x Mt. Mayon experience. I was so happy that even this was our last day in the Bicol province, I had a chance to have a fantastic view of this Mt. Mayon hours before our flight back to Manila. :)


After Cagsawa Ruins, we took a simple foodtrip breakfast here at Camalig, for its famous "Pinangat". read our food trip here.


After our pinangat foodtrip, we went back to Gaisano Mall to have a taste of their rare ice cream flavors: Sili and Tinutong na Bigas.


And of course, even though I am already full, I took the chance to have a taste of this halo halo which raved by many other bloggers who had been here. It was the best and it is just a few meters away from Gaisano Mall! Read on my foodtrip post here.


This is the Albay Church as they say, Cathedral San Gregorio Magno. We  headed back to our inn and prepared our luggages for our flight back to Manila. After arranging our luggage, we take a quick lunch at Jollibee which is also near the plaza and hired a tricycle which took us directly to the airport for P20/each.

It is finally the end of my Bicol Trip but there are still many things I haven't done and many places I still haven't visited due to time constraints >.<
There is no doubt that if there is another airfare seat sale, I will be booking again a second revenge trip to the Bicol Region! Or maybe I'll try the grueling 12 hours travel time by bus next time :p

Bicol Adventure Links:

Bicol Trip Day 2: Matnog, Sorsogon - The Edge of Luzon
Bicol Trip Day 3: Majestic Mayon and Foodtrips
Where to eat in Bicol: Foodtrippings 101

Where to stay in Legazpi City: Mayon Backpackers Hostel 

Bicol Trip 3D/2N: Itinerary and Expenses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...