Sunday, June 8, 2014

Carlito's Restaurant


After dipping ourselves to the refreshing waters of Ditumabo Falls, we wanted to fully stuffed ourselves and have our late lunch at Carlito's Restaurant. I've heard a good buffet here at Carlito's so I am quite expecting like those of the Gerry Shan's Buffet.



Carlitos Inn, offers also their restaurant area even for the people who didn't checked-in in one of their offered rooms. Carlito's Inn is located at P.T Ong Street Barangay Suklayin Baler, Aurora. And its just a few kilometers away from Sabang Beach. 


We arrived a little bit late for our lunch. Nah, not just late, but almost near merienda time lol. We came from the trek to Ditumabo Falls so I know we were running late to have our lunch here. Ive heard they serve a good buffet selections for a budget friendly tag. For P150 you can have your lunch buffet.



If you don't want a buffet, you can also have a seperate order, also they offered snacks and other drinks for those having their buffet for a seperate amount.


We arrived late and so the offerings of the food had been run-out, there are no more refills as of the time we arrived. And if we did take the offer P150 for a buffet, ITS not worth it, but good thing they lowered it down to P100 and we can eat everything that still left on the table.


some desserts and spaghetti







Overall, it was a satisfying meal. My favorite dish was the fried fish, I don't know what kind of fish was that, I never bother to ask because we were just so hungry. I wish next time I'd come back to Baler and here at Carlito's Restaurant was that I will be able to try all of the food in the buffet sections. Lol. Of course, I have to come as early as 11AM to be able to accomplish that. Their buffet opens at 11:00 AM onwards.

Baler adventure links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...